View Single Post
Old Friday, April 17, 2015

khamosh is on a distinguished road
Default interview

My interview.
Date 16-4-2015
R.no 12506
Tauseef Ahmad

I was on s.no 1 among the interviewees.I entered the room, loudly said AOA. Chairman stood up and shook hand with me.

Chairman :

Introduce yourself.... done
Designing with wheat stalks.... interesting hobby.... can u design Quaid's portrait for me .... ( why not sir)
tell me about the performance of kpk govt .... 3 main achievements .... ( I told in detail about the police reforms, Right to informatiobn act, reforms in health and eduction sector).
He said you have missed thr Right to services act.
You are having I.R.... tell me about Greece .... what's going on over there.....

Jamil Amjad :

What do you do in your free time ... (watch tv, cricket, net surfing)
What's new about pakistan Cricket ( Pak cricket team is in Bangladesh for a series. they have lost their first side match by one wicket)
tell me the economic profile of Pakistan. (done... with few mistakes)

Khalid Masood :

Jerusalem. Tell me about it (A sacred place for muslims and jews). which muslim conqured it (done). when (sorry sir)
Bonded labour (done)

Unknown Person :

What is press release ( done)

Humayun :

Number of seats of senate, general seats, women and fata seats. how fata senators are elected. Why GB is not given representation in senate. reason. (dropped two questions)
Concave and convex lens. Resistor. diode. Colour coding (dropped just one question).

Chairman : ok thank you gentleman.

That's all.
Peerhamza (Wednesday, September 02, 2015), shazi mughal (Saturday, April 18, 2015), Waqas77 (Tuesday, April 21, 2015)