View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 18, 2015

Life ka network is on a distinguished road
Default CSS2016 Aspirant Diary

Today is 17th April 2016. I visited FPSC website and found new syllabus for my last attempt.
PAS is my passion therefore I give CSS more importance than job. In 2012, I had completed my MBA. I had started preparation for CSS 2014. I had studied and analysed many subjects. Finally I had opted Psychology, Arabic, Punjabi & Journalism. I had made lot of efforts to qualify the exam but couldn't.
I tried to forget CSS2014 result and started preparation for CSS2015. This time I opted Psychology, Geography, Punjabi and Mercantile Law. My exams were gone good and I was planning to take last attempt with my previous combination.But today I have found that I have to work again from scratch due to new syllabus.
I can't skip CSS 2016 attempt due to age factor. I also can't wait for CSS2015 result.I have to take it anyway.
Therefore I am starting CSS 2016 journey from now.
I know that I have to make more efforts than previous attempts due to following factors.
1. It is my last chance.
2.Past papers are not available.
3.Readymade books and notes are not available.
4. Marks trends are not aI vailable.
5. Date Sheet is not available.
6. I have to study many new subjects.
7.I have to manage time because time is too short.
8.Passing criterion for GK can change therefore I have to put extra efforts for Current Affairs and Pakistan Affairs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life ka network For This Useful Post:
Sara Hamid (Saturday, April 18, 2015), wahabfahad (Sunday, April 26, 2015)