View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 18, 2015

raviz is on a distinguished road

I had previously opted the following subjects :
1- Zoology.
2- Agriculture.
3- Journalism.
4- Indopak history.

History and zoology had 2 papers each and were of 200 marks each.
Now, both the subjects carry 100 marks each but with the syllabi of 2 papers i.e the two papers for each are merged into 1 and now each part have 50 marks.

Agriculture and forestry were two different subjects of 100 marks each and these are also merged into 1 with each section of paper carrying 50 marks.

Now, its hell arduous, but, what can I do. I have to evolve nd I'll surely need more time now.
So I have chosen the following combination:

Public Administration.
Political Science.
Zoology.
Criminology.
Psychology.

Zoology and psychology have similarities being science subjects but are still disparate. But a person having good knowledge of any of these can prepare the other one as well and with ease. Zoology is also helpful in preparing G.k's biological sciences.

Political Science carries 200 marks and its a subject that can help in Essay writing, Pakistan affairs and Current affairs.
This subject enhances knowledge.

Now for Criminology, I would say that I opted for this subject because I was left with no other option.
History subjects have become more lethal and science group is now more toxic and requires extra brain drain.
Criminology is theoretical and an interesting subject and it has role to play in our society. This subject also enhances knowledge so its a helpful subject.

You may differ in your opinions as this is my personal analysis and my choice.
Best of luck guys.