View Single Post
Old Monday, April 20, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASHKEEL View Post
Can you share the outlines of Question 1 and 2. How did you attempt them?
Sorry to late reply, as I was busy in my job due to overload of work.

Q. 1 is simple, as Baber failed in "Central Asia" from Farghana to Kabul, I gave the facts and figures about Farghana, Samarkand defeats and recapturing, then I started its second portion of South and East Asia where Daulat Khan Lodhi, Rana Sanga and Mewati invited Babur to defeat Ibrahim Lodhi on account of political turmoil. Thus, eventually Babar ascended the throne and laid down the first stone of Mughal empire in the 16th century. I also drew a map of Panipat in this question.

Q.2, It is very simple and straight question, during Jahangir era, East India company came to India (Indus Valley) and they set their first factory in merat, and then they did trade and engulfed the whole political and social conditions. Then I mentioned Mughal Emperors' incapable role because they did not introduce any law of ascending throne, lack of Jihad's doctrine, fond of merry making/drinking/luxurious lives and inefficient political policies and bla bla and thet's why British East India company exploited the situation. Thus, Dalhouse, Lord Canning, role of Mir Qasim, Mir Jaffar and ultimately war of Independence incidence took place and East India Company conquered Indus Valley.

I gave outlines, and attempted to the point. Plus, I quoted Lane Poole, Smith and I.H Qureshi's quations.