View Single Post
Old Monday, April 20, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhailchachar View Post
Good to know that you have done it with the level of perfection...
1. Exclusively can you please define or share main headings for question no. 01,
02. Which books did you follow for indian history period-II
03. Please also share the pattern for attempting Q. No.04
Q.4 In Aurangzeb's era, he had not good relations with Marhathas, Because Aurangzeb was a Mula type and he was very secular in nature unlike his ancestors and Suri, thus, on account of Deccan policy he annexed Bijnpur in 1685 and also Golganda was conquered. Thus, both states were shia sects states, rich in resources, and also the rulers of both states deceived him because they did not pay any patronage to the King. Therefore, he conquered both states but it became one of the major causes of down fall of Mughal empire. Because, Both states were bulwark against the Marhathas states in Southern areas. Hence, when Aurangzeb annexed these states, the elimination of bulwark took place and not only Shivaji but his successors Marhathas became too strong till the demise of Aurangzeb who gave him tough time. Inspite of spending around 25 years, Aurangzeb could not defeat them. On the other hand, due to absence of King, in Northern India, socioeconomic and political problems commenced and more over, army was too tired and they were fighting without salaries with marhathas which ultimately caused the decline in Mughal Empire. In this sense, the deccan policy became one of the major causes of down fall of Mughal empire. In the end I quoted Smith:"The Deccan proved to be the graveyard not only for Aurangzeb's body but of his empire also".

As far as books are concerned, I have read a lot of books i.e. K.Alis, Indian writers, Bhatti and also followed many links of net. In my first attempt of CSS, I opted it but later on changed in the second attempt, although I had got 77 score in Indopak II and below 50 score in its other part. For upcoming attempt, on account of new journey of CSS-2016, and as per current scoring trend what is expected, I would be going with US History. Though Indopak is a good subject in CCE but not in CSS as per its scoring trend.

Now I am going for CSS-2016 attempt, in which I have opted US History, so please no more questions to discuss on indopak anymore..I will love to discuss US History now.