View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by awais_666
Dear Qurratulain
i want to clear one thing i am not blaming anyone for anything i am just sharing my experiences i havent took name of any person and i have also appreciated the work of teachers i have just given few reasons and suggestions my aim isnt to hurt anybody just gave some suggestions with which our education system can improve so please dont take it personally and if my post has hurted your or any other teacher's feelings then i am sorry about that
It's alright Awais, I didn't say that you're blaming anyone, it was just my analysis according to my two experiences, i.e. being a student and being a teacher at the same level. One other reason for this variation in behaviours that I forgot to mention may be the changing patterns of teaching methodologies and development in the latest techniques being followed by young teachers and ignored by seniors. But believe me there are still some senior teachers with whom you enjoy your studies a lot.