View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 21, 2015
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manager View Post
DC tank????? I think if i am not wrong there will be a Political Agent not DC.??? Plz correct me if it is not so???
Dear, there are both areas i.e. District and FR Tank, same like FR Peshawar and Peshawar district.
They were asking about District Tank and asked that what will I do if i am appointed as DC Tank...

p.s: after 18th amendment, the control of FR regions are given to Political agents and in past its control lies with the DCs but in practice till now, the control of FR regions are not given to the Political agents and it is controlled by DC and AC of the respective nearby district.