View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 23, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiko View Post
Bro I would also like to know as to what came of them, but at the moment no one wants to share information.
I have applied for NESPAK junior engineer test was conducted on 19th April through NTS waiting for result lets see what becomes of that. I did not apply for PESCO as there were no Civil Engineer seats.
Pakistan follows the law of jungle. You would have to have a lot of muscle and power to get information or an insider or you do not have the right to anything. I hope those vacancies of LCB and PDA still stands. But I wont get my hopes too much up .
They became Naya KPK.. lolz.. Oh yes you are a civil engineer, i remember.. Well good luck in the test bro.. Pak has a good market for civil engineers compared to electrical/electronics I think..
Yes, I think the same, a very backwards jungle unfortunately. I'm waiting for the outcome of my CSS exams, if it doesn't work then I might try for a small scale business or get a job in USAID etc. If nothing works then I guess we have to go abroad somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiko View Post
what kind of online test. Oh GOD
Nothing to worry about, I searched on this forum and people in another thread were discussing that the online test of rozee is no test, they just ask for NIC, Father name etc, I hope that is the case and then straight to interview. Even if there is a real test, it shouldn't be too hard I suppose.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
nomiko (Thursday, April 23, 2015)