View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 23, 2015

nomiko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
They became Naya KPK.. lolz.. Oh yes you are a civil engineer, i remember.. Well good luck in the test bro.. Pak has a good market for civil engineers compared to electrical/electronics I think..
Yes, I think the same, a very backwards jungle unfortunately. I'm waiting for the outcome of my CSS exams, if it doesn't work then I might try for a small scale business or get a job in USAID etc. If nothing works then I guess we have to go abroad somehow.

Nothing to worry about, I searched on this forum and people in another thread were discussing that the online test of rozee is no test, they just ask for NIC, Father name etc, I hope that is the case and then straight to interview. Even if there is a real test, it shouldn't be too hard I suppose.
best of luck for your css exam Insha ALLAH you will be successful , There haven't been too many govt opportunities in the civil too, as I haven't seen many civil engineering posts advertised,

I have received the email as well from us aid. now lets c what this online test is. it does sound absurd, if it is what you say about small detail and nic and things that would be awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to nomiko For This Useful Post:
kingfalcon (Thursday, April 23, 2015)