View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 14, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by awais_666
your behavior is going a little bit childish
Well said, impressed
ADDING IN MY SIGNATURES for short time period.

Quote:
if you are saying that professors dont take these small things seriously i would say that then they are not meant to have those PHDs of M.Phils because communication is the thing on which this universe is existed and if we are trying to tell teachers by students point of view that they have this negative point you shouldnt take it negative
pointing out these things are not negative, but insulting teachers (he doesent know anything what he transfering to his student) is not only negative thinking as well as Our Relegion doesent allowed for.

Quote:
dont you think the points raised by us are correct? dont you think in friendly atmosphere student can study more efficiently ok leave that i am giving you another example

if teachers or professors comes to a class and students go rude on him and dont even respond to him on anything how would he deliver his lecture? this is called communication gap between them and when they interact with each other they can easily solve the problems of students and sometimes students can solve the problems of teachers
IN SHORT

MAAN BACHAY KO DOODH US WAQT PILATI HAY JAB WOH ROTA HAY.

does a mother not love her (beloved) child? answer is " She does"

but think, if a child got feeding all the day, does he ever realize the importance of feeding.

most of us (myself) should also realize the importance of water in the Month of Ramdan (even knew better, but i am talking about realize).

do you think, those proffessor transfer all his knowledge in a plate. (a student dont need any toil, hardworking )

I think teacher should only give guideline, and we (students) must find out the reasons what effect behind the screen, and then consult with our teachers wether we are in right dimention or in wrong.

Quote:
i would also ask you one thing what does our islam says about it?shouldnt professors share there knowledge with us??
Islam only say to spread knowledge. its up to a person how he provide his knowledge in a best way.

Quote:
and i would request you to apologize to PHARM and I am apologizing for my behavior also
in this regard, decision taken by me is preserved and will be disclosed soon as waiting for mor comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHARM
Jo Glucose ka formula likhty hoy,, 6 dafa book ko daikhin,,

jinhain khud yeh na pata ho , k wo kia parha rahy hain,, unki ezzat karna mery liye khasa mushkil hy...
do you courage PHARM (as well as other students) to insult their teachers like above.

I did'nt critisize on pointing the above discrepencies out. but always do critisieze on insulting teachers

tell me one thing " does PHARM have any kind of authority to say about teacher's (lecturars, proffessors etc)'s abilities?"

and those 2 points, about that you awarded me LIL BIT CHILDISH are only critical remarks (taunt)

شاید کھ تیرے دل میں اتر جائے میری بات

Quote:
@ habib Rahat

I think you should be satisfied now and just wanted to tell you that we are in Discussion Zone not in a debate zone so please make discussions not debates you should give us useful suggestions that if a teacher is not correct how should we understand? so please focus on the topic, issues, suggestions and new ideas as you did in Are we Muslims topics it was quite acknowledgeable post from you in which you provided nice information and yes i respect all of my teachers that and i would also like to tell some names below

Sir Abdul Razzaque Abro from 6th class to 10th class ( he also punished me but his method of teaching was very nice and whenever i meet him i touch his feet with respect )
Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto ( he was the most strict teacher of our school but believe me everything told by him was that much clear that we dont have anything remaining to Ask )
Sir Babu
Sir Azhar Rind
Dr.Rajab Ali Memon
Miss Fiza Qureshi
Miss Iram Shaikh
Miss Sadaf Rind
Miss Sobia
Sir Syed Zahoor Shah
Prof. Mushtaq Mirani
and many more like them few of them are not teachers of any institutions but i have learned alot from them in my real life
@ Dear Owais

Friend, you also taught me one thing.

you made me known that myself cannot convey my words (point of view) to others.

considering seriously about it

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

Last edited by prieti; Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 02:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to habibrahet For This Useful Post:
awais_666 (Thursday, February 14, 2008)