View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 25, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life ka network View Post
Tassawar please reply my question?
How did panel aware of your CSS attempts and their results?
How did you tell them about your CSS experience?
Is it good to mention css attempts in jobs interviews other than interview of CSS?
The panelists asked me gentleman why you opted to do masters in Literature , for becoming a lecturer or for doing css as most of literature graduates do this masters with this intention or you had an aura for literature. I said sir I had an interest in literature and secondly I went for literature after having heard that it proves instrumental for CSS.
The next they asked in Urdu.
Tu phir kia CSS ?
I said yes Sir I took attempt and cleared css , though i missed the allocation with a narrow margin. Yes if you have cleared it , then it makes good impression.
Like they gave comments to me k
Ap ka CSS experience ap k 81 acores say reflect ho rha hay .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer s View Post
i have an engineering degree .Will this be negative point for me in interview for this kind of job?
Please suggest me the best answer for the question like "Why do you want to join MOFA?
Though they did not ask me this question. But if they had asked, I would have said that Sir first of all securing a reasonable job in public sector is my immediate concern and this job of Assistant in MOFA fulfills my this ambition. Secondly, sir MOFA is a prestigious department and working with it in any capacity is in itself an honor . Besides this , I will be having a chance to work in a better atmosphere where I can make a better use of my abilities and can get my skills properly utilized and polished.