View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 25, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasnain zafar View Post
In my opinion, one should not put his own concern in front of the panel first, while mentioning reason for joining MOF. Because, it will give an impression of selfishness and greediness. And, needs may change overtime. So, if they had asked me this question I would have told them that as the peaceful and gracious existence of a country on the globe is dependent heavily on its foreign affairs so i want to be a part of it by utilizing my abilities to the utmost to fulfill this national responsibility and then of-course that I have chosen public sector as my career etc.

Hasnain . You have said almost the same which I mentioned. But would disagree with the first part of your statement.
They interview panelist are always experienced ,professional and well exposured in their field. They know the difference between rhetoric and reality. That's why it is always desirable to be realistic and they appreciate it. If someone starts making a rhetorical speech , they often ask come to the point why actually you have chosen to get this job. For example when for intrview of AD Anti Narcotics I made such speech as you have mentioned. They said gentleman come to the point which is concrete , leave the abstracts and rhetoric.