View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Nerves on edge-can slip either way, emotions dumped-can burst out-eureka! I made it OR Oh God! Some would find themselves on the right side of history while the majority would be standing on the wrong side. Some right siders might be wronged by the system but nearly the majority would be cursing the system. The right siders would be jubilant and in a celebrating mood, the opposite side would be gloomy doomy. Nature would say: The wrong siders can still cross over to the right side by plucking up courage and retaining hope-but none of them would listen to the Nature's calling. That day is near at hand fellows! but I'll be your party, your, your, your......... that wouldn't matter on which side of the aisle you'd be standing-I'll be on your side
Good Luck! and have some patience
ArsalanTheRock (Tuesday, April 28, 2015), shazi mughal (Tuesday, April 28, 2015)