View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 29, 2015
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS

micho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qk Mehsood View Post
Hello dears
In many cases the commission is bound to declare results 2 days after the final interview but in case of PMS I am not sure.if everything is fixed and we believe in luck and source of income many of our friends would make it and that would be beyond their expectations.I don't think I would make it even I don't expect any competition at all my papers were average,optionals scoring trend was low as checked DMCs of my friends in which they did not score enough,my optionals were low scoring subjects and if if if if I get pass that would be a CHAMATKAR but in my life no CHAMATKARs.I know one thing for sure the "F" word is waiting for at least 1000 fellas.
QK Mehsood, itnay mayoos kyoun ho? Allah par bharosa rakho. Allah nay apkay liyay behtar hi socha hoga. Us ki rehmat aur shafqat 70 mothers say zyada hay. and mark my words "Fight till the last instance". God knows kay kon Chmatkariyoun may say hoga kon F may say hoga?

Regarding the results, fellows don't make any speculations about the dates of results announcement, unless you have got a reliable source. You can expect the unexpected from PSC.
ADIL KHESHGI (Thursday, May 14, 2015), Qk Mehsood (Wednesday, April 29, 2015), shazi mughal (Wednesday, April 29, 2015)