View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 29, 2015

nawepukhtoon is an unknown quantity at this point

well guys cool down. we will have what fortune has earmarked for us... we know that many dreams will be shattered and a few futures will be patched up, but it is life, it is competition. whatever the date may be and whatever the time may be, i pray to God to bring forth those who deserve those positions. many will nag, many will curse their fates, many will blame circumstances and many will impugn the character of the commission. some will arise victors and others will retreat crestfallen, but i urge all those who are going to lose the race, don,t lose heart. failure is the first step in the success of great men.... as for as i am concerned, i see myself with minimal chances. though i am quite sure and hopeful about my written part that went off exceptionally well, i am very much concerned about my interview. congratulations in advance to those who are going to thump their punches in air in jubilation and consolations to those who are going to smite their palms with their fists in dejection. pray for me and i will paray for you. may He have mercy upon us.........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nawepukhtoon For This Useful Post:
ADIL KHESHGI (Wednesday, April 29, 2015), prestigious (Wednesday, April 29, 2015)