View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 03, 2015
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 96

GanXTeR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I have already chosen business administration so cannot chose public administration. Business administration is easy for me and I am familiar with almost all the syllabus. Just need to revise the concepts.
I have no idea about international law. Suggest me a high scoring theoretical subject from group 5 or 6.

And I have gone through many past posts of international relations and political science. Every one is discouraging to attempt the both subjects. Which one is better choice?

What about accounting and auditing?
I have bachelors degree in it and I am doing masters in the subject. I have studied financial, cost, advance accounting, business taxation and auditing briefly in bachelors. Can a person who does not hold a master degree in the subject attempt the paper? What do you say?
Auditing/accouting is not a gud option in your case And you should select 200 marks subjecf either i.r or eco. You can opt gender study from group 5.
Anum Zara (Sunday, May 03, 2015)