View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 03, 2015

zaroonsiddiqui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddiqui88 View Post
I did it without any coaching/academy. CE-12 was my first attempt, I passed but could not get allocation, appeared again in 2014 and allocated this time.

And I am the first lady to do this from my area where people are hardly aware of CSS. This forum had been my only academy. Indeed the team, community and pioneers of this forum are doing a great job. May Allah bless them all.
It's great that you have done it on your own. Allah bless you with many more successes. But how did you do it? How did you manage all the things?
I mean how much time did you give to the prep of CSS?
Please reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnasharif View Post
I sat for the 2013 attempt just for the fun of it with 0 preparation and was absent from Islamiat paper on account of a family emergency. Didn't even know back then that being absent from a compulsory paper meant game over for the entire attempt!

Sat for my only remaining attempt in 2014. With a preparation of just 2.5 months...and by the grace of Allah made it all the way. Thank God!

I don't know about anybody else, but I sure feel so fortunate for what I have received from Providence. Alhumdulilah.

May Allah give me the strength to do His good work. Amen sumameen.
How did you manage your studies or prep?