View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnasharif View Post
Nazish,

The question is not directed to me but I will take the liberty if answering it nevertheless, having walked this path myself.

Academy can help you in making an informed subject choice and in selection of good books for your subjects chosen. This is the initial direction you definitely need. Your teachers can help you regarding how to answer what sort of questions etc. that may come up in the exam. And that is it.

The rest you have to do yourself. You must study at least one book that has been suggested by FPSC in its syllabus. You must make your own notes. You must never depend upon the notes of the academy (though you can seek guidance from them, but they are not conclusive or absolute)

Academy's effort, in spite of being great and commendable is only just the tip of the ice berg. You have to deal with the rest of it yourself.
thanks a lot.
What about Essay? did you get it checked by someone??I think this is where academies would matter most.What do you think?
For know I am planning to write an essay every monday.But I don't have any teacher I am planning to find a teacher in September because right now I am living in a small town.And we will move in September.
How is this approach?