View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Yeah accounting is risky at least it is for me. I have only four choices International relations, political science, accounting and auditing and economics. I have no background of international relations and political science. I am unable to develop interest in both of the subjects. Also they have very low scoring trend. I do have back ground of economics and accounting . Both are risky for me. Accounting is my main subject in masters. Economics is more risky for me due to graphs. Also its mathematical portion is too tough.
So I have no other option except accounting and auditing. 75 % of syllabus of accounting was studied by me in B.Com. only portion of managerial accounting is new for me. I have also arranged a tutor for this subject who will give me private coaching on weekends. I Hope with continuous practice In Sha Allah I will able to attempt the paper satisfactory.

Since last year ,I have been practicing essays and showing it to my teachers. According to them my essays are pretty impressive. Even without preparation I can easily write an essay of around 1500 words. I am slowly increasing the length of my essay and will In Sha Allah soon be able to write essays above 3000 words. At present I am focusing on developing ideas, brain storming, punching line, arrangement of ideas etc.About precie, yes I need to do a lot of practice. I am familiar with the idea. I have done it in B.Com and M.com with excellent score. But yes it needs a lot of practice as well as strong vocabulary building. In my opinion these two things are mandatory to attempt precie.