View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

AHKK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhar Balouch View Post
@AHKK
Can you please tell us about gross pay, other benefits and satisfaction about job as it would be really helpful for job holders like me to appear in test or not. I would be thankful for this.
SNGPL follows 'OG' payscale for executives with grades from 1 to 10. Engineers are recruited into grade 2 while non-engineers are rectuited to grade 1. In case of experience of around 3 years or so or if the candidate is earning substantially higher amount from previous employers, engineers may be given grade 3 and non-engineers may be given grade 2. However, this is not hard and fast rule. The gross pay of grade 1 is around 32k, grade 2 around 38k and grade 3 around 45k. However, some people may be offered a higher basic pay while keeping them in the same scale if they are earning a higher pay from previous employer. A person I know, for example, is not an engineer and is in grade 2 but he is getting a package of around 48k. To sum it up, if you are fresh or have less experience, you will go into grade 2 if you are an engineer and grade 1 if you are not an engineer.
The Following User Says Thank You to AHKK For This Useful Post:
Fakhar Balouch (Tuesday, May 05, 2015)