View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

qadeermercy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I have done bachelors in commerce and now doing masters in commerce and I am in 2nd semester. I want to appear in CE-2016. I need help in subject selection.

I have chosen following four subjects
History of USA 100 marks
Philosophy 100 marks
Business Administration 100 marks
Psychology 100 marks

I need help with rest of 200 marks.
Although I have background of accounting and auditing but I do not want to take accounting and auditing because it has always been a tricky and risky subject for me. If I choose Economics, micro,macro,Pakistan economy and managerial economics was the part of my syllabus in bachelors and at master level. I do not have a master degree in this subject.

So can a candidate who does not hold a master degree in Economics perform well or not?
I have performed very well in Economics both at bachelor and master level.

If not than I am left with two options political science and international relations.
I do not have background of any of these subjects. Which one is easy to cover and have scoring trend?
Apart from that kindly check the four subjects I have chosen so far and tell how is my combination? Should I go for It?

Please keep in mind that I perform exceptionally high in theoretical subjects.
Since you are related with Accounts, you must go for accounting & Auditing because it is not as difficult as it seems just go through the past papers, you will find it easy. And secondly you are optioning Business Administration, I have done MBA but can't option it because it is too lengthy it consist of nearly all MBA subjects. I suggest you to go for the subjects as Criminology (which is short in syllabus) and Governance and public policy
The Following User Says Thank You to qadeermercy For This Useful Post:
Anum Zara (Tuesday, May 05, 2015)