View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qadeermercy View Post
Since you are related with Accounts, you must go for accounting & Auditing because it is not as difficult as it seems just go through the past papers, you will find it easy. And secondly you are optioning Business Administration, I have done MBA but can't option it because it is too lengthy it consist of nearly all MBA subjects. I suggest you to go for the subjects as Criminology (which is short in syllabus) and Governance and public policy
Thanks a bunch.Yes I have decided to take accounting and auditing. I think I can better tackle business administration. I am already done with management and marketing portion.currently preparing hrm and fm. only supply chain portion left. Criminology, governance and public policy are entirely new subjects. I have no background and secondly they have been introduced by fpsc for the 1st time in CE-2016. So no guiding person or material is available. I do not wanna take risk with each and every subject. Already taking in case of A & A. Secondly their syllabus may be less then b.a but for those subjects one will have to start from scratch. I already have idea about business administration.