View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 07, 2015

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by piarilarki View Post
I am already working on a job having many fold pay and perks as compared to PMS but on seeing the result I have following reservations:
1. First of all this is a tentative notice and in official matters such notices are never tentative. This means that the commission may claim that a person's name was inserted as a typographical mistake and the same is being removed.
2. Result has been given in chronological order. What is the obstacle in giving merit list? Why a doubt has been created?
3. A seat has been reserved on the orders of the court whereas the same could have been done a weak ago?
I may be wrong but I cant believe that many of our talented brothers and sisters have been left.

A critique on my points will be appreciated plz.
1. The commission always keep itself on the safe side, like, the authority lies with the government, the government may not appoint et al. The commission might have used this (Tentative) term because of the waiting list rule.
2. The commission is not doing this for the first time-check out previous results.
3. Being out of the regular governmental checks, the commission might have delayed the result in public interest.
and this is not for the first time that these talented bros and sisters are left, for many of them, it's like a never ending routine
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigious View Post
As we know the initial result, interview and final result were in chronological order. The most distinguishing feature is that only one person is selected from W (i.e. whose name starts from W), none from Y and Z alphabets... it means they just did time pass with W, Y, Z alphabet names candidates. Ten (10/46) candidates are selected whose name started with MUHAMMAD.
Check :
KP PMS 2013 written result
&
KP PMS 2013 final result
Conspiracy theory
@Majid786: My journey, too, starts from 2008 (CSS-2009 was my first attempt). Good luck!
Majid876 (Wednesday, May 20, 2015)