View Single Post
Old Friday, May 08, 2015

Rehman Baber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Hey guys!
this thread is for AD candidates, so SI candidates- Yeah we know some of you have joined but please leave one thread alone where you do not brag about it and AD candidates can discuss status of their joining.

If anyone has visited your residence it means you are being considered, doesn't necessarily mean you will be called, though chances are high.

If no one has visited yet it doesn't mean you are not being considered, at times your security clearance is straight forward they do not have to contact you or your family in person.

They did come to my house but they had a very specific question, otherwise they won't have contacted us directly. So if no one has visited you, don't be anxious. I know, I was, I called every other day to ask, if someone came. Anyhow it was more than a month ago.

Now why I have created this thread- no trainings for AD candidates till after July. And no security clearance received in the head office so far. Once they get them they will start calling medical in batches. None , so far.

Good luck and have faith!

If someone knows the training details- again AD only! Please let us all know. Someone said it's in Chak Shehzad? Previously I heard about another location.
Welcome back dear and congratulations for your final allocation in PAAS group,,
I have heard chak shehzad from a senior official working there ,,Training period for A.d is 6 months only,,
What you are going to opt ISI or PAAS department in future,,
asghar8 (Friday, May 08, 2015)