Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2015

conspirator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos View Post
Lifeless is right. All they need to do is put this data in a computer. These tests are to check candidates personal attributes (e.g. conventional, offbeat etc). Scoring too high or too low is never good in such tests. Candidates with scores from 45 to 55 (on a 0 to 100 scale) are considered best.
I talked to a couple of candidates after the test and was surprised to know that everyone followed the same approach when it came to stories. Almost every one followed a story that was posted by some Commissioned Army Officer here on CSSForum. Now I don't know about NTS's approach for checking the tests but everywhere else it leads to a failure.
this is not even 1% true and logical. Lifeless is totally wrong. There is no such computer program which can evaluate human mind based on such sophisticated questions which can have million of answers. I am also an army commissioned officer. I have been successfully through the ISSB tests.
Actually these tests took much longer time than the time required to evaluate these. BUT IT HAS TO BE EVALUATED MANUALLY BY A PSYCHOLOGIST. not by a computer program. The point is that when a single psychiatrist at ISSB is able to evaluate a lot many psychometric tests of 300 candidates in only 3 days then why can't the psychiatrists at NAB do the same??
The Following User Says Thank You to conspirator For This Useful Post:
zeekaay (Sunday, May 10, 2015)