Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Monday, May 11, 2015

conspirator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhaq View Post
The result of psychometric test can be compiled within couple of days only if it is preprogrammed similar to the written exam. Since its not the case and the question and answer books are same, so it could not be checked through computer programs. Each answer book needs to be evaluated individually by experts. Each statement and answer needs attention.
As far as story is concerned, Cronos is right. When people follow the same pattern, it doesn't reflect their state of mind whereas it has always been mentioned in psychological test that the answers should be of your own. Conspirator brother even in ISSB the candidates who gets training from Private institutes are simply rejected. Even sometimes during ISSB interview, interviewer may ask if you have gotten training. Back in 2003, i come to know a case where 2 candidates were simply rejected because they got training for ISSB test.
And last but not least, Passing ISSB doesn't reflect that the ISSB passed person is more competent than rejected ones, it is just the tendency.
Brother I was not trying to make an impression. ISSB was mentioned that's why I talked about that. By the way I m no more a soldier. I am a lecturer now.i have got 3 commissions till now