View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Miss blue is on a distinguished road

Obviously Ma86 i will decide for my self but the purpose of this treat was to get inputs from people. It helps in making good decisions keeping in mind all the possible options.

Congrats for joining PAEC. Yes i want to do so many things actually i don't like the idea of doing job for now. As i decided to go for CSS exam. In our life we all chose to live either an ordinary or extra ordinary life. I choose the second one for myself.

Getting a good government job won't make the person rich but it gives sense of fulfillment. It is general perception that when people with the the mentality to make the system better in our country get a chance to do so they just become part of the system either they forget to do or they want to do but have to face a lot of pressure.

Working in a private organization is like being criticized for small things when you know you are capable of doing much more. For me it is like making them millionaire and in return a person gets a pay check. If we have the knowledge we should consider working for our self. No doubt in a corporate world we get a chance to learn so much and we develop people skill but if does not make a person happy and fulfilled then we should consider other options.

As far as money matters are considered we should have some education on managing personal finances. Even i don't do it well. Even a person with very low income can have millions in his/her account at the retirement age if a person invest only 20% of its monthly income and it all become possible by compounding. Trading stocks and currencies are also other options. I see people working all their life even after retirement age. I believe if a person work so many years they should have that much money to live their life without working to earn themselves but that should be the time to back to the society.

So career is not just about earning money. We need to make decisions for which we won't regret later on in our lives. We won't regret that we never tried, or never put enough efforts.

Maan Chaudhary i will consider other subjects i hope i will choose wisely...

Last Island i thought tags are useless, i don't know much about posting threads on this forum, i will spare some time to see how to quote messages while replaying