View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2015
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 27

daniyalahmed is on a distinguished road

guys relax, i just shared my opinion on this forum for the benefit of others. Apparently, things worked for me and I felt moral compulsion to share with others. When I was preparing for competitive examinations, I saw people striving hard without any direction. I myself did not do well in my first attempt. However, I learnt lessons and successfully managed to clear two competitive examinations namely, CSS and PMS. My intentions are noble and I can easily manage hostile attitude. It's really nice to know that you are a Barrister, most of my friends who are proficient in law are pretty satisfied with their law practice. It is a nice change for me to see a barrister trying his hand at civil services. Lastly, I appreciate your words as you have expended a lot of time and effort in crafting your response. Since, I'm doing a job, I cannot be thorough in my response. So, please forgive me, if I miss a point or two.

Cheers

Last edited by daniyalahmed; Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 11:12 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniyalahmed For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Monday, July 13, 2015), Vegeta (Wednesday, May 13, 2015)