View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2015

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
Allow me to reply on behalf of dany bhai. You can always get Fulbright again but now as per new rules, CTP can not be deferred. This means that if you want to avail Fulbright, you will have to give up PSP. Makes no sense!

Instead dany bhai will wait, and apply again after couple of years. Then, fulbright will be considered a posting (instead of leave) and he will enjoy in USA while also get salary and all benefits (of promotion and seniority here)

I was also in a similar situation. I got Fulbright while I was doing my STP so I rejected Fulbright 2 years back. This time I got it again and IA will be going soon
Brother I know it seems little off-topic but could you please inform me some basic information regarding Fulbright? I have searched online but there is some confusing data. I just want to know the requirements like good academic qualification and any test etc. Plus I will have Private Masters degree from PU plus 3years Applied accounting degree from Oxford Brookes Uni. (claimed by passing ACCA papers and Thesis) in near future. Would I be able to apply on behalf of these degress?