View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
mariya, it is my humble advice to u,
Don't waste ur energies, while thinking on such type of points,

how these earths and skies was created, God knows better, no one can even imagine it,, U r in this world, so think about this world.

U can think about other worlds, and Question like this "what was created first, if u have resources for it, like NASA libortaries,,
Other wise these Question are beyond, human sense, and there is not any logical conclusion of these Question

@pharm
Please be advised that

a) Energies are never wasted they are always converted & affect.

b) Allah is the Creator & the greatest (Every Muslim Has this Faith).

c) Your Ancestors were in THIS WORLD but it is sad to say not now (Allah-e Irham-Hum). You also have counted breaths left behind & finally no breathing. So you are in for a big surprise on experiencing your sudden & PERMANENT EXIT from THIS WORLD & finding your self (Soul) somewhere within this Universe (may you be in Jannah) of where you have never thought about & never wasted your ENERGIES during the short period (50-60 years) granted to you in this world. Where you are struggling left & right but not Ahead and making a real hard exercise for the MIRAGE STATUS piloting you.

d) NASA itself has Friday to Friday 8-days history. Many things not proved but assumed to be true for purposes of arguments or further studies or investigations resulted in formation of Scientific Administrations & Institutes like NASA.

e) He was a HUMAN in the Cabinet of Wisest King Suleiman (Alie-He-Salam) who brought the Queen of Saba's Throne. The job was performed quickly within a wink.That HUMAN had the Knowledge of Book (Ilm-Al-Kitaab).

NOTE: LOGICS are there. Be brave, climb-up & sneak out of the Well Head

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM.