View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015

amjadiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default This is supposed to be

This is supposed to be exactly what people do in the News & Articles Sections.Those articles ,actual people don't need but still they are for those who have interest in them.
When you don't know the "Other Sciences" then either you should learn or you should go ahead with silence following your desire,this is how mature people behave.
These are not days which make people Seniors but its the Behavior which differentiates goodies Vs Averages.
Dozens of my questions on this forum are Unanswered and people are searching them hardly,you must read those sections let me know what that is supposed to be.
On ppscforum few rotten eggs have spoiled the forum and majority of people have left that because of cheap and irrelevant remarks but Moderators & Administrators of cssforum are at best because they don't permit sick minds and cheap remarks.
Forum is for learning and learning has no limited subject.
GK is vast and every science Plus Arts can come from any direction.
Moderators deleted two comments of this post,this signifies that they understand what i actually communicated in this post.

Stay Blessed.