View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

AZKAFATIMA is on a distinguished road
Sorry, i didn't observe that its now in english only as i have already opted in english.

I didn't said that you can rely on english for science subjects. It only holds 10% in case of science subjects but for social sciences it matters 40% to 50% as in my case.

You are a bit worried about its english medium. Dont be so worried it's easy.

It posed to be easy for me because i helped a brother during my bachelors programme in making notes for css islamiat in english.

Everybody had their own concerns. During my 14 years education, specially at higher level i always wanted to study islamiat in english but nobody allowed me.

If you have liking for islam and able to explain modern problems relation to islam, you can cover half of the syllabus. For islamic knowledge read books like Qasaa-ul-Anbia, Hakayat-e-Sahaba and basic knowledge of fundamentals of islam. I had whole read the above mentioned books in about 1 year because book reading is my hobby. Make it a part of your part-time study.

Hope it helps.
Regards.