View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mehria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anila26 View Post
@ nelblueblue

Rightly and beautifully summerized. All the points you gave are fundamental way out. But i think this is where the fault lies this solution seems simple but practically it is not so easy because this communication gap is expanding. I have always been of a point of view that we need to change the system and by system I mean the whole thinking process, perceptions , behaviors. Because the fault lies in the system in which we are growing up. You rightly pointed that family system has been destroyed and so is the relation of parents and a child its a long debate in itself but yes this is having devastating effects on society, otherwise why a boy belonging to a simple family background ends up being terrorist.
This check and balance is very important , parents should know about life of their child so that they can save him from wrong influence. But again this generation loves privacy they don't like their dad to be checking their mobiles or talking to their friends for a long time or asking questions!
Secondly , even if they know that their child is being influenced wrongly , unfortunately most of them are not well cognizant about their religion and hence they can not satisfy their child.
Question remains unanswered where to seek guidance. Off course Quran but again with the help of teacher and not any mullah. Fortunatly there are some educated scholars who won't preech hatred and guide you to maintain balance.

Ps: your analyse every piece of information incredibly and your analysis is helping me very much in many ways JAZAK ALLAH for that.
parents themselves might be the problem (sectarinism has deep roots),,,,,jis baap ky 10 bachay houn,,,,usey kiya pata kh koun kis madrassy mein saudi aid sy parh rha hy,,aksar parents,,lower class ky,,ya tu bachy 60 k(aaj kal ka rate,annual)gharoun mein kam krnay khliye beech daitay hein ya madrassy mein chore aatay hein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehria For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, May 23, 2015), Anila26 (Saturday, May 23, 2015)