View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Two Easy steps to Strenghten Your English Vocabulary

AsSalam-o-AlaiKum
Walaikum'AsSalam...

Let me share two methods of Increasing English vacabulary which I'm following nowadays which bring very much change in my English vacabulary

1# Install Wordweb Dictionary Into your computer after that whenever you see any difficult/new word anywhere in the web pages or in the Documents I mean anywhere
Just hold the "Ctrl" in the keyboard and Press the Right click in the Mouse
Wordweb Dictionary will popup and give you the word's meaning in the seconds

2# Go to the Firefox Add-ons and Search "English to Urdu Meaning"
after installing that restart ur Firefox now Double-click any word to view its Urdu meaning, further clicking the Urdu word opens complete definition of the word.This addon will help you find Urdu meanings of English words on any web page. To find Urdu meanings double-click any word to view its Urdu meaning, further clicking the Urdu word opens complete definition of the word.

For to read different articles easily just follow all English news channels in Twitter....

You will see the change in a month or so Just follow these few steps )))

Thank You ,,,,

Regards
Engr zaji (Sunday, June 07, 2015), Nazish Hina (Tuesday, May 26, 2015), princeling (Sunday, October 18, 2015), Samman chughtai (Wednesday, May 27, 2015), sidrasid (Saturday, June 27, 2015), waleedrana (Wednesday, June 17, 2015), zaroonsiddiqui (Tuesday, June 09, 2015), Zeerain shah (Wednesday, May 27, 2015)