View Single Post
Old Friday, May 29, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@Alihasmat
well I don't want to end up my discussion on this "CSS forum " at bitter irony.But I thought its my responsbility to correct you.
My dear bro ,India can't reach to America and Canada through strait of Malacca.(Have a look on mercators map)
I will explain you by simple fact,that We (India and Pakistan) are located in south of globe.(in ir global south is comprises of poor and developing countries)
While America and Canada is located in north (developed north).
India doesn't provide shortest route to America nor Africa ,because Gwardar is proximal to Strait of Hermaz,.Which itself is a pivot choke point to Africa.
But most technical thing is still Gwadar ,because via Gwadar you have proximity to open water of India and shortest possible route to Socruta,Bab Al Mandib, Rio due Garcia and golf of Adan.
(My brother you need to know about these places first and than make analysis.
All statements have fundamental flaws and again I am not in a mood to open up a new door of contradictions.
Pardon me for this....
And Russia
Respected readers Russia and India are close allies ,even in 65 war Afghan jihad or anything else ,Russia backed India.
Lastly every body possess due right to express their opinion,but remember code of ethics employ to all.

Readers please pay attention on yanon plan as well ,since I have started this new thread for mass awarness and still there is neither encouragement nor criticism.I have spent my full week on this essay.Kindly express your opinion.Thanks!