View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 30, 2015

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@nelblueblue
Quote:
My dear bro ,India can't reach to America and Canada through strait of Malacca

India can reach America and Canada through strait of Malacca, via pacific ocean, do correct your info and that I know such type of error ever done by aspirants having printed map of the world.
Quote:
I will explain you by simple fact,that We (India and Pakistan) are located in south of globe.(in ir global south is comprises of poor and developing countries)
OMG. . You mean southern hemisphere? I can't believe this, a css aspirant has not knowledge that where Pakistan placed in the world . Ok let me tell you Pakistan lies at northern hemisphere at more or less 23 latitude. Furthermore what you lack, is the study of world geography thus, you are making castles in the air that. No doubt gwader posses much importance pertaining to it geographical position but it doesn't mean that, it is only valuable place of the world. Try to study map projection you will get a lot of knowledge about facts...... stay blessed