View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mrhaq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsalangm View Post
Can you explain HEC's verification process in the same way? They've mentioned on the website that walk-in applicants' degrees are attested on the same day. But somwhere else on the website, it's mentioned that Karachi office takes at least 5 working days. I got my degree from my university today, and have six working days before my interview. Things do not look good
Dear i haven't gone for HEC process yet but what i have learnt from people is sharing with you.

First of all register yourself @ www.das.hec.gov.pk and complete the application form. Once completed, get a print of it and go to HEC office with all your documents original and copies, CNIC, not sure about mugshots and the printed application form early in the morning. For lahore office, i am advised to go there by 7:30 AM. They will start issuing toke at 80 AM. you would be called in office at your turn and fill the application online, submit documents. They will tell you when to collect. For Lahore office, its 3 working days. To get token, you have to visit at 80 because they wont issue token after 110AM. Rest the people who have gone through the process may share the process.