View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 30, 2015

Kamran Anwer Shaani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhaq View Post
Dear All,

Today i visited board office for verification. What i learnt from board officials is summarized as

There are two things i.e. Attestation and Verification

1- Attestation: According to board officials, attestation is done for those who want to study abroad or for any international affair. (It refers to attestation procedure first from board and then from IBCC and costs around PKR5100 for board + IBCC Fee). Originals certificates and photocopies are attested.

2- Verification: Verification is done for use of within Pakistan most probably when departments/organizations asks boards to do that. (It refers to the process of verification from board only and costs around PKR1500. They attest only two photocopies not originals and require letter from department/organization

Now NAB has mentioned in letter that verification of documents is required. So i concluded that i need to verify only 2 set of photocopies (Verification Procedure as mentioned above) from board only. So i got it verified from board.

It is very simple if one follows below instructions and will get it within hour.

Requirements: Original certificates FSc and Matric) with 3 set of photocopies (1 for their record and 2 will be verified and returned), 6 photographs, Original CNIC and one copy, Interview letter of NAB

When i went to verification department, they said that they can do only when department/organization asks them and they send it directly to the department/organization who requested. I showed them NAB Interview letter and told them that they had asked to bring it along while coming for interview. They understood and verified 2 set of photocopies.

Note: One must understand that NAB needs verification of degrees only. If we present 2 set of verified photocopies it is obvious that originals are genuine certificates which serves the purpose.

I am sure the puzzle is solved now.

Regards
r u from karachi? is karachi board verify within one day?