Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunainshahzad View Post
Guys i am in a big problem please help me.

I am an ACCA affiliate and have 3 years experience. I have not claimed my membership yet on the basis of which MCOM is awarded if you apply in HEC. However i have completed BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University awarded on the basis of ACCA.

The problem started here. NAB asked to attest degrees from HEC. But HEC dont attest foreign degrees. So i ran to HEC regional office karachi on friday and submitted docs for equivalency. But it will take 1 month to receive equivalency. HEC only attests equivalency of the foreign degrees and nab has asked for degree attestation. What should i do?

Secondly i have equivalency of O and A levels. Will IBCC karachi verify those equivalencies?

Thirdly i have heard that after psychological test sources get activated in interview phase. One has to find a pakki source to get a job in NAB. Is this true??? plzzzzzzzzzzz helppppppppppppppp
Only after having equivalence certificate, you can get attested your degree along with its photocopies by HEC. This is Pakistan everything is possible but be optimistic and trust in Allah SWT.

Regards