View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Dear Hafiz, I had journalism in my first attempt, despite of attempting up to the mark I could not attain good score on account of so-called scoring trend in CSS exam. However, recently I qualified PCS exam's screening and took its written exam, I opted journalism as one of my optional subjects and I did it to the level of perfection I know I would score well in it but I am likely sure that I can never get good score in CSS~Journalism as my part. Because, it is all about scoring trend, nature of subject and scoring game. Hence, in my opinion and experience, I won't recommend you journalism. The rest, US History and gender studies both are good and one can easily get good score. US History has always been scoring subject but don't know exactly about the gender studies. I think it is like a sociology, It would be an average scoring subject unlike Town Planning and Urban Management because the nature of town planning is very short, easy and doable like Human & Economic Geography.