View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 06, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
Going by the record, you're mistaken friend��.... IR is far better than Political Science-but owing to the changes brought in by the FPSC-one should prepare International Law well cause I think in the succeeding CSS exams, International Law would get a lion's share in IR.
Good luck!
Yeah, IR is a bit overlapped with I-law. Adil bhai, you will see many candidates will fail with sinking colours on account of IR's nature. Because you have to be really unique in IR and you need broad research work in order to bound checker for awarding you robust score. However, Political Sc, though a bit lengthy but it can never be a cause of your failure. "Point should be noted"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKAFATIMA View Post
In that case, i suggest you to study pol science for a month. You will desire to get rid of it.
(Only because of political thoughts)
In order to understanding thoughts, you have to do really hard work. If not, then you will definitely feel that you are going to kick the bucket as I already said it would suck your blood. Everybody is opting IR and it is a short cut to pass CSS with patli gali. In this case, luck matters a lot. Thus, you have two ways; with "patli gali" and "hard working". Again, the choice is yours and you are the master of your own will. Wish you best of luck.