View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 07, 2015

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raufaccountax View Post
My eyes moves rapidly resulting low vision..
There is no treatment or eyeglasses for this problem..
It renders me a disabled person and I hold the Disability Certificate..
My qualification is B.Sc and CA-Inter..
Now I want to appear in CSS.
Kindly guide me wherher a special person appear in CSS?
Mje 1 friend ne kaha k agr tm css pass kr b lete ho to tmari disability ki wja se tmain interview main reject kr dain ge..

Respected members plz guide me in this regard...
Do not know much about your kind of disability. If you have poor vision and was declared disable by social security than yes you are disable. But FPSC some times reject certificates from social security too. Like in my case. If you have certificate from doctor only than they will reject it because for these kind of certificates they are not authorized bodies.

Special persons can appear in CSS exams like blind,deaf,dumb,physically impaired etc.But there are only four groups for them which are postal services,commerce and trade group,Pakistan Audit & Accounts Service and information group. In case if disable candidate secures position in top 7.5% merit quota he or she can get allocated in foreign service too.

They have given physical parameters for the suitable candidates.
Check the following link.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-rules.php#5

Its better to write a letter to FPSC directly stating your exact disability and attach valid certificate with it too. Also provide them with your info like name,contact numbers, email,address etc.

They will tell you exactly where you stand. You can compete or not.
Please do not get demotivated by listening to people who does not know a thing about that. Just write a letter and concentrate on preparation of CSS exams.

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Anum Zara For This Useful Post:
raufaccountax (Sunday, June 07, 2015)