View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 09, 2015

abdulsalam88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Dear ALL, I reached SECP regional office 30 minutes late, when I meet to Joint Registrar, he told me "Man you late from your assigned time. and you wear casual chappal any how he told me wait until he online with a lady from head office, then he called come for video interview, nothing was special just asked me introduce your self, why you leave your previous job, tell about your strength and weakness, did you know about SECP and how its work, what is difference between listed company and non-listed company, what is stock exchange, types of company how a company formed, what is share, how secp work, name of commodity market in Pakistan where buying and selling of physical commodities done, your last drawn salary, expected salary from SECP.
while at last lady told me this is final interview, consider it preliminary, because all Pakistan based interviews are in progress may be a final interview will be take place in Head Office.
My number was second in interview. when i come out from the room third one candidate was wait for hie interview, I asked from security guard from how this process is start he replied me from previous three days,
So, guys this was my story pray for me, While I will pray for you.
Cheers,
Dear InshaAllah you will succeed. Thanks for the detailed sharing. I hope that you did well in you interview. My interview was for internal audit department.