View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 10, 2015

procrastinator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyidah shah View Post
There is no need to do this, but depending upon individual analytical skills. If you really want to get command on each topic by generating questions. Then there are four ways to prepare questions.
Firstly, think on individual level.
Second, think on state level.
Thirdly, think on international level.
Fourth, think on global level.
We can better quote here example of terrorism, similarly for topic of constitutional amendments you can better ask questions on executive , legislative, and judiciary level.

Similarly as I said above that you should make key points on Nehru report or quaid e azam 14 points. Then you can generate a question of difference between both. For current affairs if you make analytical power strong then The best book for current affair is International Relations (10th Edition) by Joshua S. Goldstein (Author), Jon C. Pevehouse (Author)

ISBN-13: 978-0205059577 ISBN-10: 0205059570 Edition: 10th
. It makes analytical power strong by generating analytical questions to each topic, which is also helpful for current affairs paper..it tells better how to attempt the paper and which words one should use while solving the paper
Thank you. It takes time as well as character to write such a lengthy reply just to help someone, I am well aware. I know the value of this. Thanks again.