View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sajid888 is on a distinguished road
Default Corrupt System

We have misfortune that we are surviving under the shadow of corrupt system whereas not only fraudulent people are supporting but aspirants like M Asghar is also in the favour of this system, he is recognizing the ill acts of the notorious reign, this is surprising. However, I really congratulate all of you and hope you shall receive appointment orders in a little while. Bro, i would like to tell you no scarcity of funds is lying with the Sindh Government. Moreover, you should look inside the real picture, whereas hundreds of thousands bogus and ghost employees are appointed with the intention to draw their salaries into their pockets, that amount exceeds millions of Rupees in every months and the real employees have deprived and seeking for their rights. Might is right is the prevailing situation adopted by Sindh Government. Moreover, scale of ASI is BPS-9 (BASIC PAY IS 6200 with annual increment 380) including different allowance you may receive first salary up to Rs.18,000 to 20,000. It is also effective information for you that ASIs whoever appointed in the year of 2002, as per recommendation of SPSC are still could not get promotion, after completion of 13 years of service they are still seeking next promotion as SI (Sub Inspector) and their salaries are just Rs.28,000 thousands, then how it is possible that your first salary would be Rs.28,000, as you will not be entitle to get increase in the current budget 2015-16 and frozen of 2011 & 2012 allowances and also annual increment which will be fixed in the month of December 2015. Eventually, I appreciate you to join Police Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Asghar View Post
Bro mere bohat ristedar service main hain & 2014 main jo Constable and Ex-Army ke bharti howe thy unke salary bills abhi tak clear nahi howe unko bhi budget ke baad ka kaha hai.
Bro, no fund is in short, if 10,000 police constables including ex-Army personnelare appointed on the basis of 1000 vacant positions ,eventualy Govt would unable to draw their monthly salaries, hence you can not say it is the shortage of funds instead of corruption and misappropriation. However, I pray that as soon as possible you may be appointed. However, after your appointment, I advise you to forgetttt your monthly salary till 10months of premature service. As you are already agreed with the prevailing corrupt scenario.

Last edited by incounternable; Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: chain posts merged