View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Town Planning & Urban Management Notes for CSS~2016

Asslalm~o!alaikum dear brothers and sisters!

I have prepared and compiled short notes for Town Planning & Urban Management in hard format. Now, I am going to post them here at snail pace in soft so that we may read them here easily. I request you to read my notes, you can also copy them but , don't post anything here in this thread as it is only for reading. In this thread I want to post my notes fully smoothly by topic wise and comprehensively. I dedicate this work to all of you and especially to those who can not afford expenses and time. I shall always welcome constructive criticism from the reader and hope that you will point out the shortcoming and mistakes.

Jazak'Allah!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Aemon (Tuesday, October 06, 2015), Asad Sial (Thursday, November 26, 2015), asma manoo (Wednesday, September 16, 2015), darwaesh (Tuesday, September 17, 2019), engrwaseem (Thursday, October 01, 2015), étoile brillante (Tuesday, July 19, 2016), lovereflector (Wednesday, August 26, 2015), maria25 (Monday, November 02, 2015), RMKamran (Tuesday, November 03, 2015)