View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 21, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dolphin View Post
@intercounternable
Is it a wise idea to prepare general ability part at home or one should join academy for its preparation?
Well, i am not at all an academy user at the moment because except general ability am good at all my opted subjects.
What you would say now?
You know yourself better than anyone else. If you think you need academy's guidance in this part of the subject then you should join academy for it. However, if you are good at maths then you don't need any tuition for it just practice it yourself and it will be sufficient.

From my own experience about maths and analogical reasoning problems, you'll need a little bit of guidance regarding this part and most of the subject will be covered through practice only and not spoon feeding.

and my user name is incounternable and not intercounternable.

JazakAllah