View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 23, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

Well ,I didn't understand this back process theory,because it is time tested that every society has been compelled to undergo evolution,Stagnancy means death and evolution and revolution means spirit of society is still alive.
Well Khaldun in his book Muqadimah has explained the evolution of society and state very objectively.
According to that guy a state or society undergoes from different stages,From primitive to advance one,ultimately reaches at tipping point,I.e.Optimum level,after that point,society starts decaying.Question arisis how is it possible if it so happens than how a commute can sustain its tipping point for a longer period of time...

He demonstrated the model of MADINA state ,as a paradigm of supremecy to sustain progress and prosperity for a longer period of time.
He laid out his emphasis on ADLE (probity )and accountability,and according to him,these two factors lead a community to sustainability and that survival of theirs norms and principles are never discarded.But at the same time ,Gentrification,poor economic policy (Like ever increasing class difference,imposition of heavy taxes on poor and aristocratic mal orders are some means to destruction .....of a society and of individual thoughts.
Thus model will satisfactorily explain the failure of Mughals and post ottomon empire as well.
Now question is ......
Is it applied to westernstyled democracy as well.???
The answer is
Yes.
Why?
have you seen the failure of democracy from east to west?
Every where self proclaimed democratic champs are just exploiting the poor,because Adle(probity )is missing.in politics , Social Class differences decides ones fate.Neither meritocracy is promoted ,nor imbibtion at socioeconomic level is encouraged,particularly in developing nations.Poor begets children and capitalist accommodate 99% of worlds resources.
Such differences are sufficient enough to trigger the action potential, I.e. Reformation is set in momentum, within individual.
Here you can see...
A transformation of thoughts coupled with deeds ,behaviour and attitude.
My supporting stances.....
Previous month England's election.
Scottish lion roared and UKIP has seeked refuge within its own den.
Obama's rhetoric speeches" change ,we need..."
container politics in Pakistan.
See people want change and systems metamorphosis... ..

At individual cases,this transformation of thought and deeds is smooth but not at community level.If a society strives for it,
Than history labels it as either independence or Revolt.
In England a famous quote is employed" BACK TO THE BASICS...
But problem arisis when we look back to history.Because American and English mans history is full of prejudices and superiority complexes like First time in history word Genocide,aristocracy,Racism,Nazism,Bolshavism and I don't know how many isms were laid out by west. for an independent and objectively well embellished person,there is no difficulty for him/her to ascertain the truth.
Though religion is all at its odd,but it provides food to soul,to fulfill its reason of susistance and to do catharsis by seeking the truth and by communicating the good.That's a point where secularism is maim and dumb.
After all westernization,secularism and modernization can provide you ,food items and grandiose building to live in but not spiritual means
But when it comes to religiosity,it full fills the very purpose.
Now its up to us,up to individual cases,Who wishes to whom and how much thoughts has been tilted to and at which angle.?
Like Quaids case,he was very shrewd and intelligent person and he sought refuge in religiosity,But let me remind he was neither fanatics like today's ulema nor like secularist,,,Who unlike educated middle class was ignorant.
Who labelled as Pakistan representing the Muslim majority,If they look to the
east,I hope answer would be negation,than an eye opening case is ROHINGYAN Muslims minority.
Here ignorance is conditioned to reality,I.e.in order to fulfil perceptual subjectivised and irrational planning ,we concoct and fabricate the truth and try to remodel the history according to ones belief and ideas.
Question arisis ,if am Islamic model supporter,than definately I am also concoting the fact?
yes,its true,to some extant
But big question ibnKhaldun and every historian andall secular scholars are pro biased and stereotyped to some extant,
That's also true,
Here comes scientific principles and its value judgements....
But
its beyond ones imagination that Science fulfills the purpose of religion and so as religion.Unfortunately science and secularism contradicts at many points.so as contemporary science with religion....
Take Darwin's theory of evolution....200 years has already passed on and still there is no variation in normal genes.Yes that's a fact...
but unfortunately this fact is again twisted and reshaped to propogate fallacity.
Ultimately decision is made by individuals and when collectively it is to be taken ,it is referred to as either Rebellion or as REFORMATION,sometimes labelled as westernization and sometimes as Religiosity.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, August 08, 2015)