View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ravian Intelligence is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikh87 View Post
When knowledge is new to someone, its difficult to digest and doesn't humble a person; in-fact, makes him arrogant. Little and sudden knowledge is always dangerous.

Dear Members ! Ravian Intelligence is himself a teacher of Philosophy and just for earning his few bucks, he is promoting Philosophy studies since February 2014. All his 10 posts since last 2 years are in order to promote Philosophy studies. His real name is Mian Waqas and he teaches Philosophy at Lahore. This info helped me to understand your claim of me not being able to understand the concepts of Philosophy because i did not get a proper guidance of a teacher.

Those concerned, opt International Law from the group instead of Philosophy if you are opting International Relations. International Law not only complements the syllabus of International Relations but is also a key subject to score good in Current Affairs, Pakistan affairs and Essay. I have opted International Relations but I am considering Philosophy because of several reasons: its worth reading, scoring and i have already scored well in the subject in my previous attempt. Opt Philosophy, only, if you are opting Political Science. And, opting Political Science is discouraged by many due to its lengthy syllabus.

P.S - I may be wrong somewhere in my analysis, but my above reviews or statements are not in order to promote any hidden agenda.
As soon as you find yourself unable to defend your stance and you have started committing Ad hominem in highly irrational ways (this shows how ignorant you're to philosophy)."Ad hominem" is said to be a last refuge of the incompetent. Your so-called argument can be compared with the illogical element who gave a fallacious argument against the person who suggested the people to pay taxes for peace and prosperity of the state. But the element like you cries, O people don't pay tax because this person is a minister in the governing body and has an agenda of taking taxes from you for his own purpose.
Moreover, I've informed aspirants argumentatively about role of philosophy in cultivating their intellect and improving their career and nothing else. It's up to them whether they opt for it or not. If you can logically refute the importance of philosophy, go ahead with reason. you've still given no reasonable argument in the defense of your stance against philosophy.
Keep in mind CSS aspirants are not kids who can be deceived. They are better decision maker for choices and options available to them, rather than being dependent on anyone else for their decisions.