View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough

I will humbly convey my two cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
The point wise reply as per my information / assessment is as under:

1. The interview is just formality.
I don't think so that interview is totally a formality. However, I do agree that maximum weightage is going to be given to the written test score.

Quote:
3. The result submitted by psychologist is category based. let suppose there is four categories. every category has specific marks that will be added in order to calculate final merit.
Dear brother, its a statement you made. Will you support this with any reason/proof? Because generally, psychiatric evaluation is based on Pass/fail.
And I think this will be the case here as well... because in Psychological test it was clearly mentioned that no answer is wrong, hence, I feel that criteria adopted in that is also of pass/fail and not rating based...

Quote:
i add point no. 5.

5. The final merit would be calculated on the basis of following factors:
a. Written marks
b. Psychological rating
c. Academic performance
d. Experience acquired (Already mentioned in Advertisement)

Regards
Again here, I agree that written marks will play a major role, then psychological screening and experience (but not sure about experience, is it will only be for preference). However, I don't think that academic qualification will play any part. Because, it was not mentioned in the establishment division circular, and since NAB is following that circular by calling more candidates than 1:1, so it is also safe to assume that they will also follow other directions of that circular, which were that Written test will have 70% weightage and Interview will have remaining 30% of the weightage. Hence completing the total 100% marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
...Psychological test simply recommends a person or reject him, no marks are assigned in psychological tests.

Regards,
I think so too, lets see what brother Hussain Qureshi has to say about authenticity of his statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raazid View Post
Its not the written test nither the interview its the interview pannel who has alraedy decided who is in and who is not
I don't think so. Please stay positive, till now process is very clean and fair, and In Sha Allah it will remain so. And In Sha ALLAH result will also prove this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
NaaziaKhalid (Tuesday, June 23, 2015), raazid (Tuesday, June 23, 2015)